Despite all of the workplace health and safety regulations, accidents still happen that have not been caused by you. A workplace accident can cause long-term damage to your wellbeing and impact on your family and friends, as well as future financial strain.
- You could be at risk of lost salary, tenure or opportunities for advancement.
- You may be worrying about how to support your children.
- You may be physically maimed or disabled.
- You could be wondering what happens if you can’t continue in your profession.
- You may be experiencing frustration and confusion on what to do next.
You deserve to be compensated for all of your losses – and for what you stand to lose in the future.
At Harrow Legal, we will act on your behalf to seek sufficient damages for workplace injuries. Our team of experts can help you reach a satisfactory agreement that is in your best interests, while working to avoid costly litigation.
We will take on your fight – when you are not able to.
To arrange a consultation to discuss a workers compensation claim, contact us today and find out more about No Win — No Fee arrangement*.
Additionally, you may be entitled to a Total and Permanent Disablement claim. If you are uncertain if this is a component of your Compensation claim, or want to learn more, please consult with our team.